music that stirs the soul, awakens the imagination
Broadway Summer Cabaret
Sat., July 9, 2016, 3pm and 7pm
Owens Auditorium, Sandhills Community College
Save the date: Friday, Sept. 16, 2016, 5:30pm
The Carolina Hotel, Grand Ballroom
Our annual major fundraiser for Music Education.
2016/17 Season Subscriptions
JOY MEETS IMAGINATION MEETS EXHILARATION.
PREPARE TO BE SWEPT AWAY.
Save 20% with a Season Subscription to all seven exceptional Concerts! Guarantee your seats to our most popular sell-out concerts.
There are NO processing fees, and all prices include sales tax.
General Admission: $168 (Individual General Admission ticket $30)
Preferred: $252 (Individual Preferred ticket $45)
VIP: $336 (Individual VIP ticket $60)
Best seats! – ANY SEAT YOU WANT that is still available + Valet Parking + Special Invitations to private Philharmonic events
Season Dates and Venues
All concerts are at our home venue, Owens Auditorium at Sandhills Community College, except for Holiday Pops, which is at The Carolina Hotel’s Grand Ballroom.
1. Sat., Oct. 22, 2016, 7:30pm – Symphonic Masterworks: The New World, featuring guest soloist
2. Wed., Nov. 23, 2016, 8pm & Sat., Nov. 26, 3pm matinee – Holiday Pops at The Carolina Hotel, Grand Ballroom, featuring Broadway soloist
3. Wed., Jan. 11, 2017, 7:30pm – Symphonic Strings
4. Sat., Feb. 11, 2017, 3pm matinee and 7:30pm – A Walk on Broadway, featuring two Broadway Stars
5. Sat., Mar. 11, 2017, 7:30pm – Opera Extravaganza, featuring four vocal soloists
6. Sat., April 8, 2017, 3pm matinee and 7:30pm – Broadway Cabaret, featuring two Broadway Stars
7. Sat., May 13, 2017, 3pm matinee and 7:30pm – Symphonic Salute to America, featuring guest soloist
For Subscriptions, call our Box Office at 910-687-0287
impacting children's lives, one child at a time
It's not just The amazing concerts - Our mission is to serve children.
To date, with generous support from patrons like you, we have brought the joy of exceptional music to over 10,000 local children.
We're currently raising funds through a matching campaign to purchase 1250 recorders for the 4th grade students of Moore County as part of Carnegie Hall's 2016/17 Link Up program.
Click here to donate to Playing-It-Forward Campaign.
Learn more about our educational outreach programs here.
IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS, QUESTIONS?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST?
We'd love to hear from you! Please fill out this form press submit.
Be a part of our Facebook Community:
www.facebook.com/CarolinaPhilharmonic - like us!
You may also visit David Michael Wolff's personal page here: www.facebook.com/DavidMichaelWolff.
Here are some recent posts: